Product vision statements are an important part of any company’s marketing strategy. They describe the purpose of your business and the products or services you provide. A good product vision statement will clearly communicate your brand identity and position your business in the marketplace.
1 Start with Core Values
To help you craft a product vision statement, consider these seven tips:
1. Think about the core values that will guide your company’s growth.
2. Make sure your product vision statement aligns with your company’s mission. 3. Include a clear description of the value your products provide.
4. Be honest about your strengths and weaknesses.
5. Keep your product vision simple and concise.
6. Don’t forget to describe the customer journey.
7. Remember to keep your product vision statement short and sweet.
2 Think About Products & Services
A product vision statement should answer the question “What does my company do?” It should also explain why customers buy from us.
3 Look at Your Company’s Unique Selling Proposition
Once you’ve identified what your company does, think about the unique selling proposition (USP) that makes your company different from competitors. This is the one thing that will make people choose you over others.
4 Create a Vision Statement That Works For You
A good product vision statement should answer three questions: What do we stand for? Why do we exist? And what do we want our customers to feel when they use our products or services?
5 Finally, consider what makes your company unique and why it’s worth buying from you instead of your competitors
You should also make sure that your product vision statement includes a clear description of the benefits customers receive when purchasing your products or services. This helps potential customers understand exactly what they’re getting when they buy from you.